Friday, November 20, 2009

Just for fun

So yes, I know I haven't been posting blogs for the past couple weeks, but I have been working on a slide show for the viking voice website and decided I'd turn it into a two week project. I will have that up here by Monday so I can get a grade for it. But just for fun, I will post something else I've been working on just having some fun with photoshop

I was messing around with light painting and I decided it would be sweet to make one with overlapping images in layers to make a picture. It's different and I think I might do a project on this some week and cuz it was kinda fun to do and let me be more creative. Let me know if it's not as "photography related" as you'd like. Just thought I'd share :)

1 comment:

  1. I like.
    If you are enjoying painting with light, go with it. It can be a great expereince as well as a frustrating experience getting the exposure right. Next- try some more where the background is not solid black. Instead of pointing the light at the camera, literally paint with light and point the light at objects.

    Look here-
    DANGIT. blogger will not let me copy and past. Anyways, do a google seach fo PAINTING WITH LIGHT and click on the first few. Get the exposure where you can see other things. Go outside and try it. It is very cool to do.

    ReplyDelete

Followers