Thursday, October 29, 2009

IDIOMS!

To be honest I wasn't too excited about this project at first, but once I got one done I was wanting to do more. I just decided to have fun and I'm really liking my results.

*I got ideas for idioms from http://idiomsite.com/

"Apple of my eye"


Because of the fact that I did so many, I'm only going to explain what I did to one of the pictures, and leave the rest for your viewing pleasures :D
SO in this picture it's pretty obvious i cut the apple out and put it over the eye. I lowered the apple layer's opacity just a bit and also made some bite marks with the eraser tool just to make it more apple-ish i guess. I used a dark lens vingette and added a sepia photo filter.

"Charlie horse"
"Stick out like a sore thumb"

"Put your money where your mouth is"

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch"






1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic. I really like the Charlie Horse. That make me chuckle (not quite LOL but close).

    The editing on the money where your mouth is shot- very nice. The emotionless expression on his face is great as well.

    Really nice job this week!

    ReplyDelete

Followers